Thursday, March 13, 2008

School Madness: An Editorial

Let's see, what's going on in school? Well for one the biggest issue for me is still the rules. I understand the purpose of the Id's. Yet I really don't get why we can't wear colored under-shirts. How racist of them! Just kidding, it really does suck though. We should be able to wear something that lets us express how we feel.

That's not the only issue. We can't even wear backpacks that aren't clear or mesh. It sucks because sometimes, people need to carry personal stuff. I really don't think that they want the whole school to seeing what they bring. So we could at least have regular backpacks. It's really unfair.

Another thing is, we don't have freedom of speech. I really don't like that at all. I should be able to curse at any teacher at anytime. Yet I can't. We should just be able to say anything. That way we would get in less trouble. Of course if it's a threat then a punishment should be required.

It really sucks. The only place we're not allowed to have freedom is school! Now that doesn't make any sense. If we are supposed to have freedom, why is school any different. If I could do anything I would change this problem. This just all does not all make sense. What happened to the freedom?

So hopefully you reason with my opinions. That's what's been going on in Borman. Well at least that's what I'm most concerned about. I bet most students would agree with me. You never know maybe even some teacher might too. Thanks for reading my article.

No comments: