Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Advice from Bubblegum

For someone who doesn't have any time???
Dear Bubblegum,
I am an honors kid and I have sports after school, I have community service and I go to church. I feel like everything is piling up and I feel like if I am losing myself. I feel like my world is crushing down. I have so many things to do that sometimes i just don't know where to start. School is frustrating with all the homework after school activities and just all the friend drama. It's just too much. I know I have to keep up with all my responsibilities but I just feel like screaming my ... head off ! ! ! It's just with all of this stuff I don't have any time for myself!!!! From: Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,
I know how exactly how you feel. I feel like if the world is spinning and I am just in one place. I know that this will sound weird but doing a schedule will help a lot. i know it sounds cheesy but it works... You might not be able to do everything and save the world but in every schedule have something for you. Like me i like to sit in my room and just chilax and listen to music. my kind of music and just get lost in it, dance around like crazy.
" Remember be yourself " Sincerely, Bubblegum

Dear Bubblegum
I am a simple kind of girl who has a super Gorgeous friend, and well I'm NOT. She is the type that everybody is intimidated by. I am not intimidated but it's just that having a friend like that can be a pretty big downer. people say that I look pretty but that's not what I see in the mirror. Why am I so sad?? I feel like my self esteem is going all the way down... what should I do??? I just feel like if I am not the way I used to be. I never really cared about looks but people look at her differently than how they look at me. But why do I feel so bad?? I feel like I am just not good enough. I'm not as pretty and as girly as other girls,I don't brag about make-up. I am just a GIRL... That sometimes doesn't have a voice....From Anonymous


Dear Anonymous,
I know what it feels like to be in some body's shadow just know that nobody is perfect. I know that this might not help as much but just be your self you'd be surprised on how much people think that you are such a cool person....People have things that are just not perfect. It might be hard to realize but don't wast your time on feeling depressed, it isn't worth it. I don't know if you saw the T.V Show La Fea mas Bella or Ugly Betty but all that matters is your personality....There might be people that judge you by your looks but those people are just empty inside. Have you ever seen "The Beauty And The Geek" All of those girls relied on there look ONLY. But later they actually can get there and all of the geeks were able to turn a little bit cute but they got there. Just remember keep going with life. There is good in life all you have to do is keep going and don't look for the luck..it will come to you." Keep Reachin For The Starz " Sincerely, Bubblegum


Dear Bubblegum,
My parents hit me, and it is not one of those hits that you can hardly feel. I feel like if I am alone in the world. I have three brothers. One is older than me and I have two smaller brothers. The older one is only three years older than me, and my smaller sisters are between 12 and 4. I am 13 yrs old. Anyways , my parents are very violent. I have thought of suicide but I don't really have the guts to do it. I also have thought of runaway. That was it... I ran away.. I thought of the whole thing. I will spend the night at my friends house and then go to my teachers house. I know what your thinking what teacher would do that?? But me and her are very close... After I will go see my boyfriend and then go back to my teachers house...It was the smartest plan, well I thought it was. So it was getting dark and suddenly we hear a loud knock. It was only me and my friend alone so we thought her parents got home, but they had the key so who was at the door??? It was one of my friends, I let out a huge sigh. But then my mom and my aunt walked in....Later just about five minutes my friends mom got home...Her mom slapped her really bad...Suddenly my cousin walks in with my 2 brothers. The smallest was at home with my dad. My cousin just came up to me and hugged my so tight, and the thing is she started crying...( My cousin is the same age as me) We got home, and my parents and aunt started talking to me. Later they called the COPS, and told them that they found me. I slept over at my cousins house and she told me that my parents and everybody missed me so bad...But I don't believe her... I think that I am just a sad waste in this land... What difference do I make???From Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,
I know how it feels to be invisible sometimes, and probably always. But there are people around you that care, all you have to do is open your eyes. For right now you might even seem blind. Example, your cousin cares!!! Do you think that your family don't care then why would they go around looking for you. If you are being abused don't be afraid to reach for help. Talk to hot lines anybody just SPEAK UP!!! People care all you have to do is open your eyes,reach for help, and Speak Up ! ! ! "Forget about the people in your past, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future" Sincerely Bubblegum



















No comments: