Wednesday, January 30, 2008

movie reviews #2

TOP MOVIES - THE BOX OFFICE
1)Juno
2)The Orphanage
3)One Missed call
4)Clover Field
5)I Am legend
6)p.s. I Love you
7)Walk hard
8)Over her Dead body
9)The eye
10) Well me and karen will be going to the movies and experimenting.

Well you may think that movie reviews might not be such a good idea for a newspaper.But do you want it to be just plain old boring, educational but not always interesting? I think its a good idea because you can see what the latest movie reviews are so you can see which movie is actually worth watching.Like I am legend has been popular and you can look up the reviews and stuff to see if its good. Personally I think its a good idea to put these kinda of things in a newsletter.but in the end i guess its up to you to choose to look or not.

Hey there! My name is Dimplez, and I'm one of the movie reviewers for The Social Voice website. So if you have any questions you can ask me or my partner in crime Sweetpaige! Not really in crime, more like in viewing movies. I'm going to be checking out as many movies as I can. So I will be writing about all of the movies I see. But if you still have any doubts message me at anytime you can. I'll reply to you as soon as I can. The movies out at the time that I'm going to be checking out are the ones above.

Ok well one of those awesome movies is The Orphanage. If you're looking for something scary but not so much you can't sleep.... Look no further. This is an absolutely GREAT movie. It's intense and full of action. You really need to check it out! Of course, it is rated "R," so you need to have a parent or some 18 or older with you. The thing is there really isn't anything rated R about it. So enjoy.

You should also try watching movies out on VHS and DVD. It doesn't matter how old it is. One of my favorite types of movies are the Disney princesses movies. They totally rock. If you haven't already you should try watching them all. There's Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Aladin, Little Mermaid, and Beauty and the Beast. You can also watch the sequals of Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, and Cinderella. But they're not as good as the originals.

Ok well I told you about some movies. So if you want to know about any other movies just let me know! Also if you need any advice on video games, message sweetpaige. Trust me she'll tell you pretty much what you need to know about that. Well thanks for reading this. Have fun and enjoy watching all those amazing movies!


--Dimplez & Sweet-paige

No comments: