Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Poems

I WANT TO BE
I want to be a person that people get along with,
I really want people to like me because who i am,
I need to stop being shy and start being loud and clear to people,
I don't need to change by personality so people could like me,
I could still be myself to what I wanna be,
I WANT TO BE!!!
I want people to like me as a good friend and not a bad person,
I really want people to to tell other people that I'm so cool to hang around with,
I want people to understand me and not just be my friend because they feel sorry for me,
I WANT TO BE !!!
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
THIS IS WHO I AM
I am a softball player,
I wonder if i can make a home run every time i go up to bat,
I hear my team mate shouting my name,and cheering me on,
I see the other team doing little signs and talking to each other and telling the pitcher to strike me out,
I want my teammates to appreciate the type of player that i am,
I am a softball player,

I pretend that i am at practice with my team when i am on the filed when i play a game,
I feel so happy and ready to win a game,
I touch the my glove and the softball,
I worry if the pitcher on the other team will strike me out,
I cry with joy when my team and i win,
I am a softball player,

I understand that when i make a mistake or that when my coach yells at me,
I say that my team [PRO BLUES] is number 1
,

I try my best when its time to play,

I hope that i grow up being a softball coach,

I am a softball player.......


No comments: