Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dear Fluffly

Relationship problems :(
Dear Fluffy,
I have been in a friendship for a long time. But lately it seem like shes avoiding me. Ever since she started to hang out with other people. I would be walking towards her and she would just turn away. I think she has seen me when that has happened. What should i do should I still talk to her or should I do the same thing she is doing?-anonymous

Dear anonymous
This is a very tough situation. Especially if your friends' friends don't really like you. If I were in your shoes I would get talk to her in private an let her know how you feel. But, DONT make her choose between you or her new friends because chances are that she will be confused and you will make her feel pressured. If she doesn't understand you and ignores you after that then reconsider your friendship. Because if she doesn't talk to you when shes with her other friends then she isn't a very good friend.

Too much school work!
Dear Fluffy,
I am a hard working student always gets my work done. Or used to. Lately i have had a hard time concentrating. I get distracted with every little thing. I got lazy. What are some ways that I can do my work without getting distracted? -K.D.

Dear K.D.,
I know exactly how you feel. First focus! The best thing to do if you have homework that was given to you in class and you have some spare time instead of just sitting around get started on it. When you leave class you will be about half way done with it. You can probably even finish it! Another tip is if you have an assignment start it the day it was assigned to you do a part of it each day and by the due date you will have it finished. Don't wait for the last minute to do it. Because we all know how that goes!


Dear Fluffy,
I am friends with a guy that hates himself. He calls me every day. most of the time he is on drugs or drunk. He is a very cool guy. Me and my friend talk to him a lot. He is always getting into trouble. With the police, school and his family. It worries me that every time he calls me he starts talking about dieing. He repeats it and repeats it. It gets me sad. He says that no one cares about him not even me. I'm scared that he might do something stupid. What should i do to help him?-Scared


Dear Scared,
I know how you feel. But all you have to do is give him time. But just make sure that he knows you are there for him. Give him tough love... Yes at first he might be a total butt head...But he will thank you sooner or later... Make sure he's all right... Call him from time to time even though you got nothing to say. Just make sure he know you are there...

No comments: